Monday, April 28, 2008

Charming Gardeners and Notecards


Look what I found at Hallmark today . . .


One of my readers - I'm sorry I can't remember who - made a comment several months ago that they'd gotten some notecards at Hallmark with the Proust quote that I have under my blog title. Today, while looking for shoes to go with my dress for Jenna's upcoming wedding, I popped into the Hallmark store to see if I could find the cards. Woot!

I found the perfect shoes, too. On a Monday. I should have bought a lottery ticket.



6 comments:

Robin's Nesting Place said...

That is a pretty card. Who wouldn't love to be the recipient of that!

Karen said...

What a lovely card! How neat that you found a card to go with your blog quote.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Good news about the new shoes and what a lovely card. Woot indeed!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

So glad you struck it rich by finding cards and shoes. I can't wait to see you all dolled up for the wedding.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Great card. Good shoe karma is always a great thing.

Kylee Baumle said...

Thanks, Everyone, for your comments! I showed you the cards, now you want to see the shoes? :-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online